Rum Connoisseur interview of the week: ROBERT MOLINA Restaurant & Bar owner, Event Organizer and dedicated lover of rum!
Rum Connoisseur interview of the week:
Restaurant & Bar owner, Event Organizer and dedicated lover of rum!
1) Who is Robert Molina?
I am a Father, a hard worker, a family man, a dreamer and a Rum Fanatic. After working in the medical field, just out of college, I went to work with my family and started M-Line trucking/transportation/logistics. After a while I realized a beginning of a goal by opening Roxanne’s, in Long Beach; then followed it up by opening The Exhibition Room. Both all well-regarded establishments and we are excited to be extending them with a brand new concept called Marie’s Tek-Tec.
2) What made you fall in love with rum and when did it happen?
Experiencing different Rums from different areas and learning the passion that goes into it. Taking trips to Rum Rum Club also shined a brilliant light onto a road that has brought and brightened many smiles.
3) The biggest achievement you personally feel you have accomplished for the rum industry.
4) What is that thing that makes you want to continue in the rum industry?
5) Favorite Drink + Recipe
6) Where do you see the rum industry today and in the next 5 years?
7) Share some of your mentors and how they have influenced you.
8) What 3-5 things do you have on your bucket list for the next 12 month?
We are working hard on opening of Marie’s Tek Tec
I would love to have a Palm Springs getaway, and any mini getaway I can pull of while sipping on Rum is always on the agenda!
9) Any final thoughts?
10) How can people learn more about you? Website? Social Media Page?
& At The Exhibition Room:
and of course, The Rum&Tiki Social: