Brand Director @ Caliche Premium Rum
1) 5 Bucket List items for this year.
- Be in the best shape of my life (spiritually, emotionally and physically)
- Increase sales of Caliche Rum in our key markets: NY, LA, Miami
- Travel to Jerusalem
- Learn Spanish
- Live in the moment – be present.
2) Biggest achievement you personally feel you have accomplished for the rum industry.
3) Favorite Drink + Recipe
2 oz Caliche Rum
1 oz Fresh Lime Juice
¾ oz Cane Syrup (preferred) or Simple Syrup
1 Fresh Strawberry
In a mixing tin, combine all ingredients, lightly muddle the strawberry ( do not shred to pieces). In ice shaker shake vigorously until well chilled. Strain into an ice filled rocks glass and garnish with Strawberry.
4) Where do you see the rum industry today?
5) Where do you see the rum industry in 5 years?
6) Share some (2-3) of your mentors and how they have helped you.
My parents, John and Karen Caruso: Without their love, support and making me try every extracurricular activity while growing up, I wouldn’t be the woman I am today. They taught me my values and to never go back on my word because that is all you have in life.
My husband, Keith: He is my rock and brings reality to my crazy dreams…yet he still goes along in all my adventures. He is the kindest soul with big muscular arms J
Maneesh K. Goyal, President of MKG, an experiential marketing agency. He is self-made in every way. His passion, efficiency and level of detail is amazing. He is the first person to arrive and the last to leave always making sure things are perfect. He is not only professionally extraordinary, but in his personal life he is incredibly loyal, generous and kind to family and friends. He uses every hour of the day and has incredible focus on getting the task at hand done. He is action-oriented and once he starts moving, he’s unstoppable.